Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Good Book at a Great Price


Making my book available whether it’s in eBook form or paperback has been a learning experience. So far, I’m happy with my decision to be a part of the KDP Select Program through Amazon because it has made my book available to a wider audience. Today, marks the first day that Imperfectly Perfect Love in eBook format will be a part of the Kindle Countdown Deal. For a limited time, it will be on sale for the great price of $2.99 which is perfect for anyone who may have been hesitant to take a chance on a new author’s first book. So, if you’ve found yourself curious about this title, don’t hesitate to take advantage of this great deal. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by the unpredictable storyline, the depth of the various characters, and the applicable Biblical message found throughout. Also don’t forget to spread the word and tell your friends and family who enjoy reading so they too can take advantage of this sale while it lasts. Your support and feedback is always appreciated so please leave a review on the site where you purchased the book and on Goodreads. Any additional personal feedback you may wish to direct my way can be sent to sswilliams2@crimson.ua.edu and is most welcomed. I hope you not only enjoy this book but all the ones to follow, and I look forward to hearing from you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment